DO YOU KNOW WHICH FOOD CONTAINS MORE OR LESS NEGATIVE CALORIES?
Some of the fruits and vegetables that you can eat any time or any day and they help you to reduce weight
· Apple - Provides 52 calories per 100gm. It is a very good mid-morning snack option if you are on a weight-reducing diet. Very rich in vitamins and minerals. It also gives you a feeling of fullness and helps to reduce weight.
· Carrot - Provides 30-35 calories per 100gm. It is very rich in vitamin A and really good for your skin, eyes and helps to improve your digestion as well.
· Cruciferous Vegetables - Provide approximately 40 calories per 100 gm. Cruciferous vegetables include cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli and a similar king of vegetables are very good for weight loss. Thyroid patients, please cook these cruciferous vegetables properly because it contains Goitrogens that hinder the iodine absorption and further increase your thyroid problem. Cooking kills all the Goitrogens.
· Watermelon - Provides 30-35 calories per 100g. Very good summer fruits if you want to lose weight it contains amino acids Arginine, which helps to burn fat quickly. In addition to helping the body stay hydrated, snacking on watermelon will help you feel full so long won’t have cravings between meals.
· Brinjal - Provide 20 calories per 100 gm. Eggplants are rich in acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter with an effect on blood pressure. Some studies showed that Brinjals lowered the blood pressure. Brinjal has a lot of fibers plus high in potassium.
· Mushrooms - Provide 20 calories per 100gm. Very good for weight reduction because of its high fiber contents. Mushrooms also help to increase vitamin D levels. We can use mushrooms in making vegetables like mushroom matar, mushroom tikka, and mushroom soup.
· Tomatoes - Provide 17 calories per 100gm. It is a rich source of vitamin plus also keep your cholesterol under check. Tomato is also rich in lycopene which also helps to fight cancer.
· Green Leafy Vegetables - Provide 15 calories per 100gm. Green leafy vegetables include spinach, bathua, lettuce, mint leaves, fenugreek leaves, etc. they are packed with vitamins and minerals, and fiber but low in calories. Eating a diet rich in green leafy vegetables has numerous health benefits including reduced risk of obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc.
· Cucumber - Provide 7 calories per 100gm. Cucumber is the best example of negative calorie food as the body burns more than 7 calories to digest the cucumber and helps to burn many calories. Cucumber is rich in antioxidants polyphenols and also good for the skin as well.
· Green Tea / Herbal Tea - Provide ZERO calories. Yes, green tea does not have any calories and has many benefits. Green tea improves brain function, increases fat burning, reduces bad breath, prevents type 2 diabetes, and prevents cardiovascular disease.